• Donate

Type donation amount in box below.

IMPORTANT! If you donate via PayPal using an e-mail address different than the one you are currently using on WMF and would like a 2024 Donor Icon added to your account, you MUST CONTACT vintageproductions or stratasfan and let them know what email address was used for the  donation.

Thank you for supporting WMF.

Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
  • Recent Posts

• Preppy Picker
      Reasonable price and it looks good.
    • RRA227
      Got this 1894 Carcano for $100. Not the best but cheap. Also the bayonet has my initials on it.  Rich A. in Pa.
    • Bravo Bandits
    • WW2az44
      Very true, it’s just hard because there is a very small amount of pictures of these badges on the web so I don’t have a lot to compare it to. It sure does look old enough though. There must be a seasoned British Militaria expert out there that can verify it! Many thanks for everyone’s help as always 🙏
    • jmd62
      However, just because it looks that way doesn't mean it's not original. Maybe that was simply the way it was produced? I guess if other similar examples could be found with that look, that would be helpful. 
    • WW2az44
      Interesting it very well may be an old cast reproduction then. Just odd it came with a lot of WW1 to WW2 era British items.
    • 1ryguy89
      Hello everyone, I recently acquired this Kennkarte and was wondering if anyone could help me determine its authenticity. I've been comparing it to other examples online and haven't found any glaring issues, but I'm out of my expertise with an item like this. The only "issue" I've noticed is that it seems someone attempted to use tape and staples at some point to keep the stamp and photograph attached to the booklet. If the consensus is that it's authentic, I will likely consider donating it to the history museum where I volunteer.   Thanks in advance
    • ArtyScout
      Well, I'm going to take Lars and Mikie's advice. I finished the build of the motorcycle although it needs its decals and a little weathering and tweaking. I've begun the sidecar build and it will receive its paintjob soon. Enjoy the WIP pics and thanks for following my builds. BTW, Lars I'm looking forward to you finishing up a couple of projects that you have going.   Semper Fi.   Manny  
    • Hanner_Tenry
      Hi all, I am currently looking at a German M35 helmet to purchase. It is a Quist-made Size 62 helmet, with a lot number of 219. I have questions about the following, and I would be very grateful if anyone could give their more-experienced thoughts on them: The split pins are missing much of their paint, and are somewhat loose. Is this necessarily a sign of tampering? It seems the helmet has been repainted, perhaps twice. It also seems the decal areas have more damaged paint, perhaps from someone trying to see them. Does this seem like tampering? The underside of the dome (and a little near the right decal) has a different paint color than most of the helmet. While this can be common with M35s that are re-issued, it almost seems as if that lighter paint was applied after the darker repaint. Is this also evidence of tampering?   Thank y'all in advance!
    • jmd62
      It certainly has a cast look to it based on the whole rough surface of it. I've seen ground dug items that have been cleaned with that look as well. 
    • WW2az44
      Interesting thank you! So it’s a reproduction? Would make sense it has no gold gilt.
    • Kia kaha
      Looks like a cast copy of the “Busby” badge from the 1920s, it maybe a kilt Pin or something similar. as it has a garter belt surrounding I think it has something to do with the R.A.F. Pipes and Drums.